ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Definer
Why Cura Loves it
This all-in-one triangular-tipped pencil that features three distinct sides used to outline, define and effortlessly create ultra fine, hair- like strokes with one multifunctional tool.
Formula features a perfect balance of wax and pigment for easy blending and flawless application
Triangular shape is ideal for multifunctional use, allowing for versatility in application
Soft, custom spoolie was specifically designed for blending color into brow hairs to deliver a natural-looking finish
How to useTwist exposing only a small amount of product (about 2–3 millimeters); this allows for maximum control of the pencil and prevents overextension when applying the product. This product is highly pigmented, so little pressure is required.
- Start by defining the brow shape. Using the spoolie end of Brow Definer, comb brow hairs upward. Then, using the flat edge of the pencil, outline the bottom of the brow from arch to tail. Next, comb brow hairs downward and outline the top of the brow from arch to tail using the flat edge.
- Comb brow hairs back in place and fill in the brow from arch to tail using the medium edge of the pencil. Blend using the spoolie.
- Using the fine tip of the pencil, detail the front of the brow by creating hairlike strokes. Starting at the base of the front of the brow, press the tip down and pull up in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Use this technique throughout areas of sparseness. Continuously blend throughout application.
- Use the fine tip to create hairlike strokes by applying light pressure and swiping in the direction of hair’s natural growth.
- For a quick, on-the-go brow application, use the flat side of the pencil to outline the top and the bottom of the brow, shade in the center of the brow and blend.
- Keep Brow Definer sharp by lightly swiping the tip on a piece of paper. Start by exposing a small amount of product, then gently run the widest side of the pencil in an up-and-down motion on a flat sheet of paper. This will restore its shape and refresh the tip and sides.